General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU).
- Is there a Data Protection Officer and does Mobietrain need one?
- What is personal data?
- When will the GDPR take effect?
- What is the procedure if a data breach happens?
- What is the data retention policy?
- Do I have the right to be forgotten as a user?
- What kind of information does the GDPR apply to?
- What is GDPR?