If everything goes as planned, you should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to register. However, sometimes these kind of mails might end up in your spam/clutter/junk mail or the spammail of your company. In that case it’s best to doublecheck your spambox for our invite or to contact the IT departement of your company and ask to check the company’s spamfilter. If you still can’t find the invitation email, please contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Is there an onboarding process for the users?
- Can we update our users with news items in the application?
- Is there a crash course available for short trainings?
- Can I edit my profile picture?
- Why is there a topic 'bouncing' on my learning path?
- A purple pencil appeared on my learning path. What am I supposed to do?
- I'm not sure what to do with the Ranking question, what now?
- How can I choose another language in the app?
- The Swipe question does not seem to work, what do I do?
- I can’t seem to go to the next level, what should I do?